Join the #1 beer distributor in the United States! We are hiring immediately and offering the following:
- Pay: $19.00/Hour, 6 months: $20.00/Hour, 1 year: $21.00/Hour
- Sunday-Thursday, 3:30pm start time
- Order selector position with opportunities for picking incentives
- Benefits on day 1 with an early buy-in option
- 401k with employer match
- Paid holidays, vacation & sick time
- Career advancement opportunities after 6 months of employment
- Certified Top Workplaces USA 2022
Seize the Opportunity and join the largest #1 beer distributor in the United States by fulfilling our Performance Promise and Purpose: Connecting customers, consumers and brands every day, everywhere we operate.
Our hardworking warehouse employees make sure our product gets in and out of our distribution centers in a timely manner. They are responsible for ensuring our customers receive their product accurately with the greatest quality. Warehouse workers often operate heavy machinery, such as pallet jacks and forklifts, to unload deliveries from our suppliers, rotate stock, select and build customer orders, and load our trucks for delivery. We are searching for a Warehouse Worker that will thrive in a busy, fast paced environment and will enjoy being physically active throughout their shift.
Are you interested in a career in the beer industry? This is a great entry level role within our organization. We offer competitive pay and benefits, best in class training, cutting-edge mobile app technology and opportunities for advancement.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- 3rd Shift (Night Shift) – Pick and select products, palletize products, shrink wrap and load trailers utilizing powered equipment such as pallet jacks and forklifts. While performing the duties of this job, warehouse workers frequently stand, walk, bend, squat, twist reach with hands and arms, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and or move up to 175 pounds in multi-temperature environments ranging from 32F to 100F.
- 1st Shift (Day Shift) – Receive product, restock and replenish pick aisles, and manage inventory and breakage utilizing powered equipment such as pallet jacks and forklifts. while performing the duties of this job, warehouse workers frequently stand, walk, bend, squat, twist reach with hands and arms, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and occasionally lift and or move up to 175 pounds in multi-temperature environments ranging from 32F to 100F.
- Other projects or duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
- A candidate must be 18 years of age.
- Must be able to work any day or shift.
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug test.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Have 6 months related experience (ie working in a distribution warehouse environment, roofer, farmhand, grocery dock, construction, manipulating patients in a hospital/nursing home or physical therapy environment, or other positions which require continuous heavy lifting which deals with multi-temperature).
- A High School Diploma or GED
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.