Almarai Bell Attendant / Valet Parker – Concierge – Front Office – InterContinental Residence Suites® Dubai Festival City
For Other More Jobs Click HERE.
Do you see yourself as a Bell Attendant / Valet Parker for InterContinental Residence & Suites® Dubai Festival City?
As the world’s largest family of luxury hotels, we all take great pride in being genuine ambassadors of the InterContinental® brand.
Shaped by decades of international know-how and local insights, our passion for luxury travel spans cultures and customs. Inspiring us to create warm and sophisticated experiences for those seeking a richer perspective on the world. Each of our hotels cultivates a distinctive style and ambience where we embrace every opportunity to give our guests a personal and enriching experience.
If you’d like to embrace a wider world of experiences and opportunities, we’d like to welcome you to the world’s most international luxury hotel brand.
The InterContinental Hotels Group® properties in Dubai Festival City consist of four hotel brands. These include the luxury brand InterContinental, the superior upscale Crowne Plaza, the lavish long-stay InterContinental Residence Suites and the vibrant mid-scale Holiday Inn. In addition to over 1000+ bedrooms, the four properties boast a selection of high quality restaurants and bars, an impressive 3,800 square meter Event Centre across two levels, the 5,000 square meters Festival Arena by InterContinental, the luxurious Spa InterContinental, state-of-the-art gymnasium and swimming pool facilities. We are looking for people who are friendly, welcoming and full of life to people to join over 900 colleagues who are always finding ways to make every guests experience an enjoyable one. We value the passion and enthusiasm of our colleagues and encourage you to share your passion when you work with us.
A little taste of your day-to-day
- Provides all guests with a warm, friendly and professional welcome, greeting and farewell.
- Ensures the driveway and hotel entrance is kept clean and tidy at all times, free of obstacles and ensure that traffic through the driveway is controlled.
- Parks cars in the designated area or in the upper basement.
- Recognize the long term guest by name and provide them a great arrival experience.
- Adhere to guest contact / communication standards at all times.
- Be knowledgeable of the services and facilities offered by the Hotel, in order to provide reliable information to guests.
- Be knowledgeable of the events of the day and of daily Hotel activities.
- Assist guests in and out of taxis and other vehicles and to remove baggage from vehicles enabling the Bellboys to escort guests, with baggage, to the Front Desk for check-in.
- Obtain taxis for guests and assist with all transportation requests.
- Be knowledgeable of VIP guests and whenever possible addresses such guests by name.
- Provide recognition to Priority Club & Ambassador program members.
- Be thoroughly aware of arrivals and departures of each day with emphasis on VIP’s, Priority Club Members, Ambassadors, groups and crew movements.
- Informs Security or the Duty Manager of any security concerns and ensure safe and secure operations of the driveway at all times.
- Monitor guests entering and exiting the hotel at all times and to report any suspicious or inappropriate behaviour.
- Conversant with emergency evacuation and fire procedures.
- Works closely with valet team supervisor to ensure traffic flow and reports any concerns to superiors.
- To engage with all guests and drive the guest experience from the driveway.
What we need from you
- If applicable – At least 1 year experience in a 5-star hotel property working as a Bell Attendant / Valet Parker or similar role.
- Driving license is a must.
- A friendly and outgoing personality
- Preferably completed a high school diploma. Any qualifications within hospitality or business management would be highly regarded.
- Must be able to speak/write fluent English. Any other languages known would be beneficial.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Excellent time management skills.
What you can expect from us
We’ll reward all your hard work with competitive salary and benefits.
Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG® family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics. As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing, and we welcome different perspectives. You need to show us you care: that you notice the little things that make a difference to guests as well as always looking for ways to improve – visit www.careers.ihg.com to find out more about us.
So go on – show us how your passion and personality are the perfect fit to deliver memorable experiences to our guests.